Sioux Falls Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 6 economical motels in Sioux Falls among the more than 75 lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can experience more of the activities in Sioux Falls. Not-to-be-missed sights include Denny Sanford Premier Center, Falls Park, and Empire Mall.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motels often include free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of our customers' recommended Sioux Falls motels to choose from:
Motel 6 Sioux Falls
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Denny Sanford Premier Center.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Red Rock Inn
- Free breakfast and an indoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Empire Mall.
U-bar Inn & Suites
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Beresford
- You'll be located within 27 minutes of Empire Mall by car.
- Laundry facilities along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Cloud 9 Motel
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Falls Park and Denny Sanford Premier Center.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Sioux Falls
In this family-friendly area, enjoy its beautiful waterfalls and top-notch restaurants while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Sioux Falls for its shops and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- Denny Sanford Premier Center
- Falls Park
- Empire Mall
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Veterans' Memorial Park
- Sherman Park
- Fawick Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Wild Water West
- Great Plains Zoo
- Thunder Road Family Fun Park
Sioux Falls is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Sioux Falls
Figure out the ideal time to visit Sioux Falls by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 7° F at night
- Average rainfall is 26.34 inches in a year
How to Get to Sioux Falls and Around the Area
Sioux Falls Transportation
|Sioux Falls, SD (FSD-Sioux Falls Regional) ||Airport ||2 mi (3.3 km) |