Visitors can enjoy all that Biscarrosse has to offer including the theme park, golf courses, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and seafood restaurants.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Biscarrosse
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 38.2 mi (61.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Biscarrosse
The picturesque setting of Lac Biscarrosse and Biscarrosse Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Parentis-en-Born Church and Aureilhan Beach in the area.
In Biscarrosse, you'll be able to select from 65 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Grand Hotel de la Plage - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- LOGIS Les Vagues - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hôtel Le Relais - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and room size.
Dressing for Biscarrosse
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Biscarrosse gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F