Bloomington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Bloomington? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 36 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. See the most popular Bloomington hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bloomington/Normal IL is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Ramada Limited Bloomington. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Bloomington
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bloomington is 39.61 inches
Exploring Bloomington with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Bloomington has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, live music, and theaters. See the local sights and visit Grossinger Motors Area and Miller Park Zoo. While you're there, make sure you don't miss RedBird Arena and Children's Discovery Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Blain's Farm & Fleet, PetSmart, or The Shrimp Farm.