Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Boston, MA from $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Boston Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Boston Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Boston Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Boston? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 165 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Sheraton Boston Needham Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's bar and location.
- Pets are welcome at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Woburn/ Burlington. This hotel offers an indoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boston Somerville. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and laundry facilities. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's family friendliness and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Boston
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Boston is 43.76 inches
Exploring Boston with Your Pet
Known for its museums and university life, Boston has lots to offer visitors including its sports, architecture, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Boston City Hall and Faneuil Hall Marketplace. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Massachusetts State House and Orpheum Theater. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Fish & Bone, The Pet Shop, or Pawsh Dog Boutique.