See yourself wandering around the streets of a brand-new city, noticing the architecture or the marvellous world wherever you look. Still, there is one draw you're especially looking forward to: Bottle Village. For as long as you can remember, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the time has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Bottle Village Hotel
Hotels near Bottle Village
Bottle Village is a generous slice of local culture.
It's in Simi Valley, which is located just 55 miles away from the bustling city that is Santa Barbara.
The one and only place to get a room in the immediate vicinity of Bottle Village is the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Simi Valley. A mere 0.7 miles away, it is a popular choice for visitors who come here.
You can still enjoy an optimum vacation without exceeding your budget. Book your room close to all the action at one of the more affordable hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Simi Valley and the Grand Vista Hotel are ones to look at.
Booking a room at the Motel 6 Simi Valley, just 3 miles away, is the perfect option for those who enjoy the luxury and comfort of high-end accommodation.
While you're roaming the area surrounding Bottle Village, do not miss out on trying the delicious coffee and gorgeous delights at Bibi hookah. Famished travelers wanting a heartier dining experience can dig into a meal at Taco Bell, an establishment that's also nearby. And finally, wander to Golden Nugget Pub and Tavern. Have a few beers and chat with your traveling buddies.
Make certain you put aside some time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the region of Bottle Village:
- Get involved in community art events and activities at Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center. Make sure you check out their stimulating upcoming performances, art exhibits and art workshops.
- Chip, pitch and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at Lost Canyons Golf Club for a great day under the sun.
- Take the family on a relaxing hike in the fresh air of Corriganville Park.
- Simi Valley Town Center is one of the top shopping centers in the region and an excellent place to treat yourself to a bit of retail therapy.
- We all deserve some time to kick back and treat ourselves. Coldwater Creek Spa is a popular local spot where you will be treated royally.
The train station, Simi Valley Station, is 0.7 miles away from Bottle Village, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's inventory of Simi Valley rooms furnishes all you require, so you're sure to get locales near Bottle Village you'll appreciate. There were hundreds of newcomers in the last twelve months, so you won't be the only one searching. Get the advice and recommendations you're searching for. Once reservation time hits, you can rest assured: countless travelers approve of their Simi Valley hotel.
- And we offer rooms that are soothing for everyone, including families and newlyweds.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous site, the guest service at accommodation close to Bottle Village is awesome.
- Rooms in Simi Valley accommodation are always presentable and fresh.
And thanks to Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Bottle Village, we see your prized site in your future.
Learn About Simi Valley
You'll still have lots to see and do in Simi Valley with Bottle Village checked off your agenda.
- This much-loved vacation spot continues to rise in fame.
- You'll see Simi Valley also is experienced when it comes to special care after some hours spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off the good times; when the sun comes up, pay a visit to a local museum.
You won't regret planning a journey to Simi Valley, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Bottle Village from Expedia. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet more than a few all-new landscapes!