Travelers to Bozeman give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, college vibe, and ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Bridger Bowl Ski Area and Gallatin National Forest.
- There are 303 hotels and other accommodations in Bozeman
- The closest major airport is in Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bozeman
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Museum of the Rockies, The Ellen Theatre, and American Computer Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Missouri Headwaters State Park, Livingston Depot Center, and Soldiers Chapel. The mountain views and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Gallatin National Forest, Lindley Park, and Montana Arboretum and Gardens.
In Bozeman, there are 303 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Gallatin River Lodge - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this lodge. With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Lindley House - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Bozeman include Bridger Bowl Ski Area. One of the top places to see outside the city is Chico Hot Springs, located 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Bozeman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Bozeman gets about 19.72 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F