Overview of Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Mountain View King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Lake View, Lakeside
Lakefront Ambassador King suite
Partial Lakeview Two Queen Beds
Mountain View Two Queen Beds
Partial Lake View King
About this area
Located in Branson, Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center is in a rural area and on a lake. Titanic Museum and Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Showboat Branson Belle and White Water. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Fritz's Adventure and Silver Dollar City. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cave exploring, mountain biking, and hiking/biking trails.
- Showboat Branson Belle - 3 min drive
- Welk Resort Theatre - 4 min drive
- Table Rock Lake State Park - 4 min drive
- Titanic Museum - 6 min drive
- Branson Ferris Wheel - 6 min drive
- Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) - 68 min drive
- Chateau Grille — 1 min walk
- Atrium Cafe — 1 min walk
- La Veracrusana - 3 min drive
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse - 3 min drive
- La Iguana Taco & Burrito - 5 min drive
About this property
Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities