Book your next Branson getaway to this charming 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage just half a mile from the Branson Landing center. With enough space to comfortably sleep 4 guests, this quaint downtown Branson cottage offers a tastefully furnished interior, a well-equipped kitchenette, modern accents, and access to fantastic amenities like a pool and grill area. Whether you're in town to watch Dolly Parton's Stampede or Kayak on Lake Taneycomo, this is the perfect Branson escape!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Nestled just minutes from the heart of downtown Branson, this comfortably furnished cottage is the perfect place for a small family or a romantic retreat. Spend your days exploring Branson and Silver Dollar City followed by afternoon cocktails by the relaxing community pool!
Start your morning with a cup of hot coffee on the plush living room sofa and map out your daily agenda! Boasting tall ceilings, a calming cream interior, and plenty of fun pops of color; you'll instantly feel at home in this spacious cottage.
On your leisurely days, grab some chairs next to the community pool and work on your tan with your loved ones! There's no better way to beat a hot summer day than cooking up lunch on the community grill and jumping in the pool to cool off.
Turn on the wall air conditioning unit when you get back and enjoy some pre-dinner cocktails in the living room. Whip up a quick bite to eat in the well-equipped kitchenette and enjoy a memorable family meal at the dinette! Finish the night by relaxing on the full sleeper sofa bed and watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen Smart TV with streaming capability!
When it's time to hit the sack, venture into the pristine full bathroom to rinse off with the complimentary toiletries before calling it a night. The master bedroom offers a cloud-like king bed, plenty of closet space, as well as an additional flat-screen Smart TV in case you like falling asleep while watching Netflix.
Traveling with more than 4? Check out the additional on-site vacation rentals, Evolve listings 378853, 422047, and 420871. Inquire with Evolve for more information!
-- THE LOCATION --
The house is located in the heart of downtown Branson and has access to a free shuttle that will take you around the city. Be sure to walk around historic Branson, shop and dine at the famous Branson Landing located along the Lake. Don't forget to grab an ice cream cone at Kilwins or Mr B's Ice Cream Parlor.
If you want to get some exercise, drive just over a mile to the White River Kayaking & Outdoors company in Hollister. This business offers canoe and kayak rentals (single and double) as well as different guides and tour options for you and your loved ones.
Silver Dollar City is just a quick 20-minute drive from your door and a blast for the whole family. This family attraction offers carnival games, amusement park rides, different eating spots, along with plenty of live theatrical performances. Dolly Parton's Stampede dinner theater is best enjoyed on the way back from Silver Dollar City!
Some other ideas for fun in the area include shopping along the 76 strip for souvenirs, bringing the group to the Hollywood Wax Museum, near whitewater rafting spots and the Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, coffeemaker, handicap ramp, plenty of comfortable furnishings, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, air-conditioning, complimentary linens and towels, tile-lined shower, free WiFi, 2-car garage parking, 2-car driveway parking, and more!
- Enjoy access to all of the community amenities in the Huff House complex including a pool, patio, sun chairs, gas grill, and more.
- Fantastic Branson Location - Less than 0.5 miles from the Branson Landing, 20 minutes from Silver Dollar City and closer to Dolly Parton's Stampede, just over a mile from the White River Kayaking & Outdoors company, and close to delicious restaurants, grocery stores, bars, golf courses, antiquing and so much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (~51 miles away)
- Traveling with more than 4? Check out the additional on-site vacation rentals, Evolve listings 378853, 422047, and 420871. Inquire with Evolve for more information!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: There are additional vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, facing the front yard and parking area. They do not look into interior spaces