Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Positives: Great location - <5 mins walk to Republic Street where most of the shops, bars and restaurants are. Air conditioning - it is July! Fast and free WiFi Free parking Nice staff Negatives: Room could do with a little updating
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Brasov accommodation! Choosing the best temporary home during your Transylvania vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Brasov. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Brasov accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Transylvania is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Brasov has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Transylvania has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Brasov is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 18% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?