Visitors can enjoy all that Brimfield has to offer including the restaurants, entertainment choices, and shopping. There are 82 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brimfield
Places to visit in the larger region include Old Sturbridge Village, Stafford Motor Speedway, and Tinkerville Brook Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Taylor Brooke Winery and Crystal Lake Sandy Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Brimfield, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield is located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the heart of Brimfield. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Springfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Tower Square Hotel Springfield is 19.9 mi (32 km) from central Brimfield. This 3.5-star hotel in Springfield features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Sturbridge is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the center of Brimfield. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sturbridge can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Brimfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Brimfield gets about 44.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F