- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 3 min walk
- Choco-Story Museum
- 3 min walk
- Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis)
- 4 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Connected to the convention center, The Black Swan Hotel is in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) and Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Minnewater. De Halve Maan Brewery and The Magic Planet are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Bruges travel guide
- Burg - 3 min walk
- Choco-Story Museum - 3 min walk
- Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis) - 4 min walk
- Historium - 4 min walk
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) - 4 min walk
- Bruges Station - 5 min drive
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
The Black Swan Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Anselmus Bruges
- Anselmus Hotel
- Anselmus Hotel Bruges
- Hotel Anselmus
- The Black Swan Hotel Hotel
- The Black Swan Hotel Bruges
- The Black Swan Hotel Hotel Bruges
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 20 per day
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast
- Front-desk safe
- No elevators
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital channels
- LED TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Scooter/moped rentals
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best hotel we stayed at in Europe!!!
Everything about our experience here was amazing!! Bruges is the cutest town. This hotel was in walking distance of everything we wanted to see there, it was very convenient! The room was very comfortable and clean and the service was incredible! Bart went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect in every way! We traveled to many hotels on this trip and Hotel Anselmus was the BEST hotel we stayed at in Europe.