Overview of Úttö Luxury Suites
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Suite
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite with Terrace
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Privilege Top Suite
About this area
Úttö Luxury Suites is located in Budapest's Jozsefvaros neighborhood. Hungarian State Opera House and Hungarian National Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Great Market Hall and Vaci Street. Budapest Castle Hill Funicular and Aquaworld Budapest are not to be missed.
- Hungarian National Museum - 15 min walk
- Great Market Hall - 18 min walk
- Dohany Street Synagogue - 10 min drive
- Elisabeth Bridge - 10 min drive
- Vaci Street - 13 min drive
- Rakoczi Square Station - 5 min walk
- Eastern Railway Station - 20 min walk
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Úttö Luxury Suites
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We would highly recommanded this property. It is really big size with all the facility. Staffs are very friendly, polite and helpful. We feel like a home. Breakfast is bed was awesome. On our arrival there was complementary drinks and they also ordered food for us. It was really kind gesture from them. They are very honest about everything.