The hotel is awesome and the location worked so well for me
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Cross Iron Mills Mall
- 12 min drive
- Sunridge Mall
- 13 min drive
- Casino Calgary
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Cross Iron Mills Mall - 12 min drive
- Sunridge Mall - 13 min drive
- Casino Calgary - 15 min drive
- Prince's Island Park - 16 min drive
- McMahon Stadium - 21 min drive
- Saddletown Station - 9 min drive
- Calgary University Station - 21 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport North
This smoke-free hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and laundry facilities. Free buffet breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and a lobby fireplace. All 100 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: CAD 5 per day
- Early check-in fee: CAD 65.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 65.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Comfort Inn Hotel Calgary
- Comfort Inn Calgary
- Comfort Inn Airport North Hotel Calgary
- Comfort Inn Airport North Calgary
- Comfort & Suites Calgary
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport North Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport North Calgary
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport North Hotel Calgary
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Extended parking: CAD 5 per day
- Extended parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Free 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–9:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shop/newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 43-inch TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
We had an odd numbered room which was good. It was on quiet side. It’s in industrial area. It was a good location. Safe. Pool is deep so if you have a little one bring a life jacket. No water slide but that’s fine. Continental breakfast was really good. Rooms were nice, big and clean.