Visiting Campo nell'Elba
Visitors can enjoy all that Campo nell'Elba has to offer including the archaeological sites, churches, and aquarium. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in Campo nell'Elba
- The closest major airport is in Portoferraio (EBA-Marina Di Campo), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Campo nell'Elba
The city's natural beauty is on display at Palombaia Beach, Cavoli Beach, and Marina di Campo Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Faunistic Museum and Elba Island Aquarium.
In Campo nell'Elba, you'll find 53 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mistral Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Hotel Villa Cristina - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Select - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room LCD TVs. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Campo nell'Elba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Campo nell'Elba each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F