Find Hotels in Canadian, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Canadian has to offer including the opera houses and riverfront. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Canadian
The city's cultural venues include Texas Crown Performance Hall and River Valley Pioneer Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Canadian Visitors' Center to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Canadian, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Best Western Oasis Inn is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Canadian. This 2.5-star hotel in Canadian features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Baymont by Wyndham Wheeler is located 28 mi (45.1 km) from the heart of Canadian. This 2.5-star hotel in Wheeler features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Canadian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Canadian gets about 21.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F