Find Hotels in Carthage, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Carthage has to offer including the golf courses and parks. There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 50.8 mi (81.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Carthage
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sandhills Horticultural Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Reservoir Park and Quail Ridge Golf Course in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Carthage, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 74 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fayetteville-Fort Bragg, NC is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from central Carthage. This condo in Carthage features a restaurant, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Best Western Pinehurst Inn is 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the center of Carthage. This 3-star hotel in Spring Lake features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Southern Pines is located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the heart of Carthage. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Southern Pines can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Carthage
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Carthage each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F