Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I would actually give the hotel a 3.2 rating. It is not a 4.1 in my mind. The décor is dingy....old. BUT....it had a clean bed and the temperature in the room was good. The location is good. There is a grouping of hotels in that vicinity. This is probably the one that is least affected by highway ...
Overall, its a nice hotel. A little run down, but the bed was great, the room/bath room neat and clean. Need to improve their continental breakfast area though - the room was small and very crowded. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Pet friendly!
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Castle Rock hotel! Choosing the ideal room during your Denver trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Castle Rock. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Castle Rock accommodations even let youbring several pets along for your R&R.
- Denver is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Castle Rock has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Denver has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Castle Rock is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 334% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?