Visiting Castle Rock
History buffs will enjoy exploring Castle Rock, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its festivals and mountain views. Top sights in the area include Coors Field, United States Mint, and Pepsi Center.
- You'll find 1032 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castle Rock
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Outlets at Castle Rock is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Castle Rock City Hall and Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Castle Rock. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver South - Castle Rock - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Castle Rock - Our customers love the convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Castle Rock - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and location.
Dressing for Castle Rock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Castle Rock is 17.01 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 18°F