Travelers to Cazes-Mondenard will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include St Pierre Abbey and Place Nationale.
- There are 209 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cazes-Mondenard
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include St Pierre Abbey and Place Nationale. Additionally, you'll find Pilgrim's Garden and Place des Cornieres in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Cazes-Mondenard, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Abbaye des Capucins Spa & Resort, BW Premier Collection is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Cazes-Mondenard. This 4-star hotel in Montauban features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Premiere Classe Montauban is 17 mi (27.3 km) from central Cazes-Mondenard. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Montauban can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Terminus is located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of Cazes-Mondenard. With a stay at this hotel in Cahors, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Cazes-Mondenard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cazes-Mondenard is 28.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F