- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- Rosemont Theatre
- 4 min walk
- The Capital Grille
- 7 min walk
- Fogo De Chão
- 9 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont is in an area with good airport proximity. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Rosemont Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Fashion Outlets of Chicago and Oakbrook Center Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Allstate Arena or Wrigley Field.
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Rosemont Theatre - 4 min walk
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago - 9 min walk
- MB Financial Park at Rosemont - 11 min walk
- Rivers Casino - 2 min drive
- Rosemont Station - 13 min walk
- Rosemont Station - 15 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 29 min drive
- BC Bistro and Lounge — 1 min walk
- Gibsons Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- The Capital Grille - 7 min walk
- Fogo De Chão - 9 min walk
- Maria's Mexican Restaurant - 10 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests are asked to check-in before parking their vehicle.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18.95 and USD 21.95 for adults, USD 10.95 and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport Rosemont
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Rosemont Chicago Airport O'Hare
- DoubleTree Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport Rosemont Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont Rosemont
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
I didn't expect a gym, pool and spa. Location to where I was going was fantastic and I got a good rate. I did find a something had been spilled on the bed skirt and there was a hair under the fitted sheet under the mattress topper. I was taught growing up to inspect the bed well.