Concord Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 28 hotels and other lodging choices in Concord, though there are only 3 economical motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Concord has to offer. Top sights include Charlotte Motor Speedway and Concord Mills.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motels usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' recommended Concord motels to choose from:
Days Inn by Wyndham Concord
- Stay within a short 7-minute drive of Concord Mills.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Americas Best Value Inn Concord, NC
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Concord Mills and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Rodeway Inn Concord
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and coffee in the lobby, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Concord Mills and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Things to Do in Concord
Take time to check out the great live music and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Concord for its shops and waterparks.
Must-see local attractions include:
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Concord Mills
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Memorial Gardens
- Frank Liske Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Sea Life Charlotte-Concord
- Fieldcrest Cannon Stadium
- Lazy 5 Ranch
Concord is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Concord
Determine the optimal time to visit Concord by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 45.87 inches in a year
How to Get to Concord and Around the Area
|Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional) ||Airport ||7.5 mi (12 km) |
|Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.) ||Airport ||23.7 mi (38.1 km) |