Families will find kid-friendly activities in Conway, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting and sporting events.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Conway
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Conway
Cultural venues in the city include The Lantern Theatre, Faulkner County Museum, and Conway Dinner Theater. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Pickles Gap Village is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Central Arkansas is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Conway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Conway - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its overall value and quiet rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Conway - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, 25.9 mi/41.7 km from the city center, and War Memorial Stadium, which is 24.4 mi/39.2 km away.
Dressing for Conway
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 50.04 inches of rain falls on Conway each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F