Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Families enjoy visiting Cabot though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, forests, and football games. Around the area, top sights include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, Verizon Arena, and Arkansas State Capitol Building.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Little Rock
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabot
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cabot Mini Golf and Greystone Country Club. In the area, you'll also find William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park and Verizon Arena.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cabot - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Arkansas State Capitol Building, 19.5 mi/31.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Cabot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Cabot gets about 50.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F