Visitors to Maumelle are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and mountain views. Top sights around the area include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, War Memorial Stadium, and Arkansas State Capitol Building.
- You'll find 146 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Little Rock
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maumelle
Notable places to visit in the larger region include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, War Memorial Stadium, and Arkansas State Capitol Building. Additionally, you'll find Verizon Arena in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Maumelle AR - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Maumelle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Maumelle is 50.04 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F