Visiting North Little Rock
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Little Rock, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, sporting events, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, Verizon Arena, and Arkansas State Capitol Building.
- You'll find 146 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Little Rock
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Little Rock
Known for its live music, theaters, and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, and Camp Joseph T. Robinson. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and McCain Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Baseball fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Verizon Arena or Dickey-Stephens Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in North Little Rock. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Candlewood Suites North Little Rock - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city center, and Arkansas State Capitol Building, which is 1.4 mi/2.2 km away.
Dressing for North Little Rock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for North Little Rock is 50.04 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F