Visitors can enjoy all that Sherwood has to offer including the lakeside setting, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. Around the area, top sights include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, Verizon Arena, and Arkansas State Capitol Building.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Little Rock
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherwood
William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, Verizon Arena, and Arkansas State Capitol Building are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find War Memorial Stadium in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sherwood, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 43 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Sizzle in Sherwood-jacksonville-n Little Rock Area is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from central Sherwood. This 2.5-star hotel in Little Rock features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Sizzle in Sherwood-jacksonville-n Little Rock Area is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the center of Sherwood. This 2.5-star hotel in North Little Rock features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock is located 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of Sherwood. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Little Rock can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location.
Dressing for Sherwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Sherwood gets about 50.04 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F