Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coralville, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, college vibe, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 107 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
- The closest major airport is in Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coralville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Coral Ridge Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. You'll also find Carver-Hawkeye Arena and Kinnick Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Coralville. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Coralville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 37.64 inches of rain falls on Coralville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F