Find Hotels in Corfu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Corfu, which is also known for its cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Aqualand, Port of Corfu, and Paleokastritsa Beach.
- There are 1833 hotels and other accommodations in Corfu
- The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corfu
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Asian Art, Kapodistrias Museum, and Corfu Archaeological Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Achilleion, Spianada Square, and Saint Spyridon Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Paleokastritsa Beach, D Amour Beach, and Kavos Beach.
In Corfu, you'll be able to select from 1833 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marbella Nido Suite Hotel & Villas - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Ikos Dassia - All Inclusive - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this property. With a stay at this 5-star property, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Sebastian's Family Taverna & Accommodation - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options.
Other favorite sights in Corfu include Aqualand, Port of Corfu, and Glyfada Beach. Top places to see outside the city include Ksamil Islands, located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center, and Port of Igoumenitsa, which is 22.6 mi (36.4 km) away.
Dressing for Corfu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Corfu is 1.10 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F