Visitors can enjoy all that Croviana has to offer including its ski areas. In Croviana, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Croviana
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sole Valley and Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta. You'll also find Molini Sawmill and Flying Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Croviana, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 216 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Agritur Melissa is located in the heart of Croviana. With a stay at this farm stay in Croviana, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Residence il Giardino is located in central Croviana. With a stay at this residence in Croviana, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Croviana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Croviana each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F