Visitors can enjoy all that Mezzana has to offer including the ski areas and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Mezzana
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 27 mi (43.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mezzana
Favorite places to visit in the city include Contre-Malga Copai Gondola, Albare Gondola, and Biancaneve Ski Pull. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Copai-Panciana Gondola and Marilleva Ski Area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mezzana. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- TH Marilleva - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with an in-room minibar.
- Residence Il Vigo di Marilleva - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this vacation rental. Amenities at this residence include the ski slopes and an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Mezzana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Mezzana gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F