Still fighting valiantly against the slow grind of time, Cuadrángulo de las Monjas is now quite a much loved tourist attraction.
You will locate it in Merida, a city that is popular with travelers from all over the globe.
Luckily, it's not far to travel from your hotel room to Cuadrángulo de las Monjas if you choose to stay at the Hacienda Uxmal Plantation & Museum and La Casa del Mago.
Searching for somewhere luxurious to stay with your significant other? You might like to consider the Lodge At Uxmal, conveniently situated only 0.4 miles away.
After time spent touring, why not cap the night off with a delectable meal? Trot 0.3 miles from Cuadrángulo de las Monjas to Restaurant Choole Chepa Chi (Main Street 3, Uxmal).
Other Places to Visit near Cuadrángulo de las Monjas
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- Organise a guided excursion to investigate what's been dug up and exposed at Casa del Adivino.
- Take part in a guided tour of Palacio del Gobernador and discover this palace's important history.
- Travelers that are enthused by unearthed artifacts, take a stroll through Casa de las Tortugas.
- Take time to visit Gran Pirámide and come face to face with history as you learn something new at an archaeological excavation site.
- Spend a morning at Uxmal Archaeological Site and be taken back in time as you learn something new at an archaeological dig site.