Visitors to Cullompton are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. Top sights around the area include Spacex and Bakelite Museum.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Cullompton
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cullompton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Diggerland. In the area, you'll also find Spacex and Bakelite Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cullompton. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Padbrook Park - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- The White Hart - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Cullompton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Cullompton each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 39°F