- Liked: Staff & service
- University of Exeter
- 15 min drive
- Royal Albert Museum and Art Gallery
- 18 min drive
- Rose and Crown
- 2 min walk
- Three Little Pigs
- 4 min drive
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Crediton, The Lamb Inn is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dartmoor and Exeter's Underground Passages, while Royal Albert Museum and Art Gallery and Exeter Phoenix Centre are cultural highlights. Devon Railway Centre and Stone Lane Gardens are also worth visiting.
- University of Exeter - 15 min drive
- Royal Albert Museum and Art Gallery - 18 min drive
- Exeter Northcott Theatre - 18 min drive
- RAMM - 18 min drive
- Exeter Phoenix Centre - 18 min drive
- Crediton Station - 7 min drive
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Rose and Crown — 2 min walk
- Three Little Pigs — 4 min drive
- Il Casita — 4 min drive
- The Old Fire Station Steakhouse — 4 min drive
- Duke of York — 4 min drive
About this property
The Lamb Inn
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 21.5 per day.
- Pets allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 21.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Lamb Inn Sandford
- Lamb Sandford
- Lamb Inn Crediton
- Lamb Crediton
- The Lamb Inn Inn
- The Lamb Inn Crediton
- The Lamb Inn Inn Crediton
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and drink
- Free English breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Banquet hall
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Daily housekeeping
- 2 meeting rooms
- Conference space (651 square feet)
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very friendly, good food, good shower, comfy bed.