Visitors can enjoy all that Rewe has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Spacex.
- There are 458 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rewe
Spacex is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find National Trust Killerton and University of Exeter.
As you make plans for a getaway to Rewe, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 115 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Du Vin Exeter is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Exeter features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Mercure Exeter Southgate Hotel is located within 4.6 mi (7.3 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Exeter features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express Exeter M5, Jct 29 is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Exeter features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Rewe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Rewe each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F