Think of yourself on your perfect getaway: you might picture yourself wandering around downtown, noticing the marvellous landscapes or the monuments all around you. However, there is one draw you have been anticipating in particular: Darcy Square. Now is finally the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Places to Stay Nearby Darcy Square
Hotels near Darcy Square
When you visit Darcy Square, get ready to be moved to a completely different time and place.
You'll find it in Dijon, 110 miles from Lyon. It makes for a great adventure.
Visitors are always happy to find that there are roughly 29 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Darcy Square. The Grand Hotel La Cloche Dijon MGallery by Sofitel is just 0.1 miles from Darcy Square. More well-known options include the Hostellerie du Chapeau Rouge, 0.2 miles away, and the Hotel Philippe le Bon, 0.5 miles away.
If you're feeling drained from all the sightseeing and require someplace affordable but comfortable to get some rest, then there is a selection of budget hotels close by. The Kyriad Prestige Dijon Centre and the Hôtel Wilson are both good options. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the other is 0.8 miles.
Comfort and style awaits you at one of the several upmarket hotels situated close by. Make sure you look into the Hotel Kyriad Dijon - Gare, just 0.2 miles away, and the Hotel Residence City Loft, 0.3 miles away.
If you wander around the avenues near Darcy Square, you will soon stumble upon Le Grand Café. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, devour some sweet treats and take in the sights and sounds. For a complete meal, Hotel ibis Styles Dijon Central is a restaurant that travelers often dine at. Afterwards, head to L'Antre II Mondes and grab a beer or two.
Not ready to leave? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Darcy Square to do in the region:
- You'll want to visit the most historically significant church in the area, Dijon Cathedral.
- Put it on your itinerary to visit one of the oldest churches in the area, Cathédrale St-Bénigne.
- If you are intrigued by artifacts and the traditions and beliefs of people from a bygone era, then you and your family really should plan a visit to the Musée Archéologique.
- One of the greatest ways to get to know a destination and its culture is to visit a local church. You can find one of the most fascinating at Saint-Philibert Church.
- Quiet inside and well-recognized from the outside, Church of Notre Dame is not just a church, but a popular tourist attraction too.
It's always easy to make your way to Darcy Square by rail as it's merely 0.3 miles to Dijon Ville.
Dijon hotels from Expedia deliver everything you want, so you're certain to find lodging near Darcy Square that you'll love. Dijon had quite a few newcomers over the past year, so start researching. Get the insider information you're looking for right here. Once reservation time arrives, you can rest easy: numerous sightseers approved of their Dijon hotel.
- "Fresh, presentable, and quick to welcome you in" is the goal for Dijon hotels.
- We have rooms that are pleasant for all sorts, including large families and solo travelers.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous feature, the staff at hotels close to Darcy Square exceed all goals.
Dijon accommodation got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. And thanks to our extensive directory of hotels near Darcy Square, your desired site is calling you.
With Darcy Square crossed off your timetable, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Dijon.
- Dijon has been kept secret, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- Stroll into an adorable store to search for gifts and polish off a delightful supper of its trademark ingredients.
- Take some time to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon also find Dijon knows its stuff when it comes to customized service.
Paying a visit to Dijon is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Darcy Square. Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few awe-inspiring selfies!