Visitors can enjoy all that Darlowo has to offer including its waterfront. In Darlowo, there are 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Darlowo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Bukowo Marina. Additionally, you'll find Castle of the Duke of Pomerania and Darlowo Port Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Darlowo. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Delfin SPA & Wellness is located 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Dabki features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Bursztyn Medical SPA & Wellness is located within 4.1 mi (6.6 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Dabki features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Darlowo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Darlowo is 21.85 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F