Can't believe I actually had to pay for that.
Posted Apr 2, 2017
Staff was great!. She was extremely nice, not only in helping me, but in helping the couple before me (as it seemed there was some issue). She spoke very respectfully throughout the whole thing.
The actual facility was run-down, trash, horrible (sorry for such harsh words, but that's how to accurately describe it. And I'm a bit disappointed that Expedia actually had it as an option. I feel a bit scammed.
1) The lobby floors were dirty and there was a bucket of animal toys near the front counter. There was a sign on the counter explaining the dirty trash left around and stated that you would be asked to leave if you left trash around. I didn't get it at first...then I walked toward my room and...
2) Hallways leading up to the room were extremely filthy. Shredded paper towels were all along the sides of the hallway floors
3) I entered my room and I was immediately hit with a strong odor that reminded me of Top Ramen noodles, but it was just gross and overwhelming!
4) The bedsheets had a bloodlet or some weird stains, the cabinet drawer was broken. There were some crumbs in the microwave, there was something on the carpet (white, crumb-like, etc). The kitchen seats were FILTHY!
5) The bathroom did not have a towel rack. The blow dryer was full of dirt/dust. The frame on the left wall was splattered with possibly toothpaste residue. The sink had some visible hairballs that slightly clogged the drain.
Comment from Hotel Management
Apr 4, 2017 by General Manager, Hotel Management
Thank you for your feedback. Please know we have strict quality control standards which are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. We understand our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable room at an affordable price so guests will want to come back again. The cleanliness of our property and room condition you describe is unacceptable and not at all representative of our quality standards. We have discussed your concern with my management to reiterate the importance of impeccable customer service and give attention to detail. We invite you to come back and validate the changes we will be implementing and to experience the stay you expect and deserve.