Visitors to Domaso are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and spas. Villa Melzi, Villa Carlotta, and Villa del Balbianello are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Domaso
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 46.8 mi (75.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Domaso
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Villa Melzi, Villa Carlotta, and Villa del Balbianello. You'll also find Chiesa di Santa Maria del Tiglio and Piazza dei Caduti in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Domaso. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Domaso - Resort & SPA - Amenities at this apartment include 2 outdoor pools and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its pool and convenient parking.
- Hotel Vischi - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Lakeside Holiday Resort - Amenities at this apartment include a marina and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its pool and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Domaso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Domaso gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F