Find Hotels Near Doolin Garden and Nursery, Doolin from $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Doolin Garden and Nursery
Top Hotels Close to Doolin Garden and Nursery
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Doolin Garden and Nursery Hotel Guide
Doolin Garden and Nursery is a local attraction that you'll be glad you added to your itinerary.
If you've not heard of Doolin, where it's located, you've probably encountered the capital city, Dublin, from which it is 130 miles.
You'll find 4 hotel options to pick from if you'd like to stay in the immediate vicinity. The Hotel Doolin and Aran View Country House are possibilities and are within 2 miles of Doolin Garden and Nursery.
If your family is traveling on a tight budget, you'll find a few suitable hotel options in the vicinity. Some establishments that are popular among visitors include the Royal Spa Hotel and the Rathbaun Hotel.
If you're the sort of person who looks up towards the lavish aspects of life, you might like to book a room at the Glasha Meadows. It's in a convenient location, just 0.6 miles away.
Pop into Doolin Café for a breather, along with a coffee, after exploring Doolin Garden and Nursery. This popular stop is just a stroll away. Roadford House Restaurant & Accommodation is also nearby if you're craving a more substantial offering. Do you have the next round? Keep the beverages flowing at McDermott's Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Doolin Garden and NurseryMake certain you put aside time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the region of Doolin Garden and Nursery:
- To enjoy some art and culture, head to Burren Stained Glass Art.
- Find out what all the fuss is about at Doolin Cave, a local cave.
- Visit Doolin Pitch & Putt and talk golf with fellow players after a few games.
- Introduce yourself to the gorgeous horses and colts at Mountain View Horse Riding Centre, and once you've learnt their names, give them a nice stroke on the nose too.
- To witness some awe-inspiring rocky cliffs, head to Cliffs of Moher.