Think of yourself on your upcoming getaway: you perhaps picture yourself wandering around downtown, noticing the exquisite nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Doris Harper White Community Playhouse is one draw you've been counting on in particular. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can recollect, and right now is finally the time to check it off.
Doris Harper White Community Playhouse Accommodation
Hotels near Doris Harper White Community Playhouse
Time spent at Doris Harper White Community Playhouse is bound to be interesting.
It's in Flagstaff, only 120 miles from the hurly-burly of Phoenix, the state's capital.
Accommodations close to Doris Harper White Community Playhouse are certainly plentiful. 36 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Embassy Suites Flagstaff is only 0.8 miles away. Also, the Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff and the Springhill Suites by Marriott Flagstaff are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Be smart and stay at one of the many budget accommodation options situated nearby. The Canyon Inn and the Super 8 Conference Center NAU/Downtown are both great options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 0.8 miles.
If you're on the look out for a place to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll find a number of upmarket establishments close by. Make sure you consider the L Motel, which is just 0.5 miles away. Another great hotel is the Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, 1 mile away.
Make sure you go to Late For the Train (22 East Birch Avenue, Flagstaff) to get a boost with a strong cup of coffee and some sweet treats. That said, if you're in need of something a bit more hearty, take a quick stroll to Beaver Street Brewery (11 South Beaver Street #1, Flagstaff).
Of course, there are some other things going on in the vicinity of Doris Harper White Community Playhouse:
- Arrange a guided tour of Flagstaff City Hall and see what it is like to walk its hallowed halls of power.
- If you're a live music fanatic, head to a show at Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra. Experience for yourself why locals spend their weekends at this music venue.
- "Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self." Keep this great quote in mind when you enjoy the collection at West of the Moon Gallery.
- Do something new and indulge in the surroundings at Thorpe Park. There's heaps of room here to take a breather!
- Lowell Observatory is a planetarium in the local area. Take the kids along and see if you can spot your favorite planet!
Tourists visiting Doris Harper White Community Playhouse often get there by light rail. Flagstaff Station is the closest terminal and is a short 0.2 miles away.
Old Town Flagstaff places to stay here on Expedia have all that you require, so you will certainly find a place to stay near Doris Harper White Community Playhouse you'll love. Old Town Flagstaff saw more than a few sightseers last year, so start searching. Once reservation time hits, you'll rest easy: countless travelers would suggest their Old Town Flagstaff hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? Get all the secret guidance you're looking for right here.
- Discover that Old Town Flagstaff lodging are primed to welcome you into clean and neat rooms.
- We offer accommodations that are comfy for all individuals, including families and travelers on their own.
- Fitting for such a magnificent landmark, the staff at hotels near Doris Harper White Community Playhouse provide awesome service.
As you can see, it's clear why Old Town Flagstaff hotels had greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that. Plus, thanks to our vast list of hotels near Doris Harper White Community Playhouse, we see your number one place in your future.
Interesting Old Town Flagstaff Facts
There are still more things to do in Old Town Flagstaff after Doris Harper White Community Playhouse is checked off your schedule.
- Old Town Flagstaff is now beginning to find its place after having been a closed book.
- Old Town Flagstaff also is a pro when it comes to custom care after a time spent on its ample adventures.
- Savor a mouthwatering dish of the local foods and happen upon the perfect market to get some mementos.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and meet more than a few amazing photo opportunities. Planning a holiday to Old Town Flagstaff is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Doris Harper White Community Playhouse from Expedia. Reserve now!