Visitors can enjoy all that Einsiedeln has to offer including the temples, cathedral, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and mountain views. A top sight in the area is Rapperswil Castle.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Einsiedeln
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Einsiedeln
A couple of favorite places to visit are Einsiedeln Abbey and Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Rapperswil Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Einsiedeln. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel St.Georg - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel & Restaurant Linde - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Einsiedeln
Head to Einsiedeln S-Bahn for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Einsiedeln
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Einsiedeln gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F