Visitors to Feusisberg are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and spas. Rapperswil Castle, Kunsthaus Zurich, and Bahnhofstrasse are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 306 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Zurich
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Feusisberg
Rapperswil Castle, Kunsthaus Zurich, and Bahnhofstrasse are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Fraumuenster and Zoo Zurich.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Panorama Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is Swiss National Museum, 16.7 mi/26.8 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Feusisberg
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Feusisberg Biberbrugg Station. Feusisberg might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Feusisberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Feusisberg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F