Visiting El Pescadero
Visitors to El Pescadero are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, cafés, and bars.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Todos Santos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 29 mi (46.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 54.1 mi (87 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in El Pescadero
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Los Cerritos Beach. You'll also find Punta Lobos and Cala de Ulloa in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in El Pescadero. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Rancho Pescadero - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Cerritos Beach Inn - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Casitas El Salitral - This 2-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for El Pescadero
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- El Pescadero gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F