Visitors can enjoy all that Migrino has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include The Arch, Land's End, and Lover's Beach.
- You'll find 1147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Cabos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Migrino
The Arch, Land's End, and Lover's Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Cabo del Sol Golf Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Migrino, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 1118 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional is located 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from the heart of Migrino. This 3.5-star hotel in Cabo San Lucas features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa - All Inclusive Optional is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from central Migrino. This 4-star resort in Cabo San Lucas features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the center of Migrino. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Cabo San Lucas can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and WiFi.
Dressing for Migrino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on Migrino each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F