Visitors to Ephraim are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, local tours, and art. In Ephraim, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ephraim
The city's cultural venues include Francis Hardy Gallery and Water Street Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the sunsets and such places to visit as Ephraim Public Beach and Eagle Harbor. In the area, you'll also find Peninsula State Park Golf Course and Bay Ridge Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ephraim. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Eagle Harbor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Village Green Lodge - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hillside Inn of Ephraim - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ephraim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 30.83 inches of rain falls on Ephraim each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F