Find Hotels in Fish Creek, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Visiting Fish Creek
Visitors to Fish Creek are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants, riverfront, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and art. In Fish Creek, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fish Creek
Cultural venues in the city include Door Community Auditorium, Hands On Art Studio, and Edgewood Orchard Galleries. The riverfront and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Sunset Beach Park, Peninsula State Park, and Nicolet Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Peninsula School of Art and Eagle Trailhead.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fish Creek. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Hilltop Inn - This 3.5-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Julie's Park Cafe and Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Evergreen Hill Condominiums - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its overall value and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Fish Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.83 inches of rain falls on Fish Creek each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fish Creek?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fish Creek, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fish Creek?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Fish Creek?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Fish Creek?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Fish Creek?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Peninsula State Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Peninsula School of Art?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Fish Creek?
Recent reviews of Fish Creek hotels
More trip options
- Fish Creek Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fish Creek Airports
- Hotels in Fish Creek Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Fish Creek Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fish Creek
- More Hotel Options in Fish Creek
- More Popular Hotels in Wisconsin
- Other Hotels near Fish Creek, Wisconsin
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends