Families enjoy visiting Marinette though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafés, and riverfront.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Marinette
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marinette
Cultural venues in the city include Theatre on the Bay, Peshtigo Fire Museum, and Stephenson Island Logging Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Nicolet National Forest, Lake Noquebay, and North Bay Shore Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Forgotten Fire Winery and Beyer Home Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marinette. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Crivitz Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free parking, a bar, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Marinette
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- Average annual rainfall for Marinette is 32.60 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 12°F