Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Visiting Egg Harbor
Visitors give high marks for the bustling port in Egg Harbor, which is also known for its shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, wineries, and breweries. In Egg Harbor, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Egg Harbor
The city's sunsets and beaches provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Alpine Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Harbor Ridge Winery is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Orchards at Egg Harbor and Egg Harbor Fun Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Egg Harbor. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ashbrooke - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Newport Resort - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- The Shallows Resort - This 2-star resort features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Egg Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 30.83 inches of rain falls on Egg Harbor each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Egg Harbor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Egg Harbor, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Egg Harbor?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Egg Harbor?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Egg Harbor?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Egg Harbor?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Egg Harbor?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Egg Harbor Fun Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Woodwalk Gallery?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Egg Harbor?
What's the best golf hotel in Egg Harbor?
Recent reviews of Egg Harbor hotels
More trip options
- Egg Harbor Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Egg Harbor Airports
- Hotels near Popular Egg Harbor Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Egg Harbor
- More Hotel Options in Egg Harbor
- Egg Harbor Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Wisconsin
- Other Hotels near Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends