Visiting Estes Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Estes Park, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, lakeside setting, and local tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- There are 415 hotels and other accommodations in Estes Park
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 42.7 mi (68.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Estes Park
The mountain views, hiking trails, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and Horseshoe Park, Upper Beaver Meadows Trailhead, and Deer Mountain are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fall River Entrance Station and Historic Fall River Hydroplant.
In Estes Park, you'll be able to select from 415 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Landing at Estes Park - Riverside Retreat - This 3-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services. Expedia travelers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Aspen Winds on Fall River - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with a private spa tub.
- Woodlands on Fall River - This 3.5-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Estes Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 18°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 27°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Estes Park gets about 12.28 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°F