Visitors can enjoy all that Fatouville-Grestain has to offer including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Eugene Boudin Museum.
- There are 573 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fatouville-Grestain
Eugene Boudin Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Salt Halls and Honfleur Avant Port in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Fatouville-Grestain, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 191 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le M Hôtel & Spa Honfleur is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Honfleur features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel le Dauphin les Loges is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Honfleur can enjoy access to a café and a library, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Antares & Spa Honfleur is located within 3.6 mi (5.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in La Riviere-Saint-Sauveur can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Fatouville-Grestain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fatouville-Grestain is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 38°F